Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Unlucky day

Tdy is a BAD DAY to me......
Tis morning as usual i wake up at 10am. After wake up from bed, I went bath and wash my clothes in the toilet....
When doing washing in the toilet, my room mate cum in and talk wit me.Then i ask her to help me take my hangers to me.
Then she went bck to room.....
After finished hanging my clothes outside,we plan to go out for lunch.
Then i start changing my clothes.

After few minutes
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SOMETHING
HAPPEN

.
.
.
When i pull out my drawer and try to take out my purse,
I found that my purse is gone......
*sad*
*sad*
*sad*

Then i try to find it in all the corner in my room.......
But i cnt find it.........
This is my 2nd times lost my purse!!!!!

Then i try to find my hostel warden and tell her the incident happen......
Although my purse is lost, but i face it as normal.......


I JUZ WANNA TO TELL THAT STUPID THIEF :
''IF U NEED MONEY, CUM AND TELL ME.I WILL GIVE U DE!!!!''

No comments: