Friday, April 17, 2009

Finally gt it...yaahoo...

This decision i Had made it long time before...and finally today i did it...
This morning I start my 1st step to step in my investment life.I went to the ECMLibra investment bank to open my CDS and Trading account. This step is the most important step that help me get into the investment orientation...
Now a days, the global economics start growing back into the normal.
Today our Malaysia composite start turn into green and few of the shares turn up today.....
The commerce[CIMB share] turn to 8.000increase 0.100 from the morning.

We can always check the update in this link :http://www.bursamalaysia.com/website/bm/
Our income is now getting lower,lower and lower.Putting money into bank for saving and get few interest would rather get yourself into investment is better than keep on suffering from money...

Think from now..
It can help you in better future..

No comments: