Sunday, April 19, 2009

Terengganu trip....[Day 1]

Starting from tdy, I will not in malacca and seremban coz i m being in terengganu for few days.
*laugh*
This time is my 7th times going to terengganu.
Each time i go this place, I feel different when i being in this place.
As usual, we will start our journey at around 2pm.
Then, we will pass through Bahau, Muazam Shah, Gambang,Kuantan, Kemaman, Chukai, Kerteh, Paka,Dungun, Kuala Terengganu.
This journey takes me 7 hours to reach Terengganu.
Although it is a long journey, I still enjoy in this journey.
*laugh*
On the way i travel here, I saw many many many.....
The 1st stop is in Kerteh McDonald.
We have our break at here, then we continue our journey.
In Kerteh,we pass by this place is a place where our Petronas gas centre located.
At here, we can see all the day the fire burning of gas is operating whole days.
The fire burning the gas will never end until the process is complete.

At about 8.30pm, we finally reach at here....
After having our dinner in a small restaurant.
*THE END*

No comments: