Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Unlucky day [PART 2]

cTdy is oso an unlucky day to me!!!!
果然“衰”开有条路。。。。。
Yesterday nite i juz call my sis bank-in money for me, then tis afternoon after i take out the money from bank I LOST IT AGAIN!!!!!@~@
*sad*




Why me again?????

why???

wHy??

Why??

why??

why??



why???

THE STORY START LIKE THIS.......
tdy actually i get the money from ATM for lunch.
Then after having lunch, and finished packing my dinner[tang shui]
I get into my car.
when i return to my college,i start checking my things.
then i realized that my money....
LOST AGAIN!!!!!
I drop it within 1 hrs...........

*sad*
为什么我这么粗心大意????
haiz......now i getting poorer and poorer and poorer again........
This 2 days i totally drop Rm 80, average Rm 40 per day!!!!

CONCLUSION:
I must find a solution to solve this problem.
Now i m finding a financial clerk to help me jaga money!!!

For further information,
Plz contact me at waishang90.blogspot.com

I won't let tis incident happen again in my life................

GOD BLESS ME!!!!!

No comments: