Thursday, April 16, 2009

I m suffering for money




In this down economics statue,every 1 of us are suffering for money to survive in this world....I am also 1 of the 100000000000000000 million ++ peoples.....

Who can help me????????

I need help now.........

WhO will help me now???
How can ppl help me?




I am now looking a part time job during my semester break in this 2 months.
I am looking for a typist, data entry and etc. which can be done it at home.
I will accept all the jobs that I can handle it well and complete as soon as possible.
Those things that help me to increase my income I will totally accept it.
Besides doing those jobs, I also can be a volunteer in each field.


If any one needs a person like me, please contact me at just4u_frenship_4ever@hotmail.com


No comments: