Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Terrible dinner....

This afternoon after my uncle's burial, my mom went back JB.
My dad will attend to a dinner @ S2.
Then my sis and I plan to have our dinner outside.
After sent my dad to the dinner place, we drove to Jusco for our leppaking...
*laugh*
Then we planned to have our meal at Fish Market.
But at last minute, we changed our direction to Pizza Hut.....
When we stepped in, we felt something wrong...
Women 6 senses are so accurate.....
Few minutes past.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Menu is presented to us.....
Each table with 2 persons are given with 1 set of menu.
*never mind*
All the waiters and waitress are with a distressed expression...
*never mind*
Then while we decide our menu, some1 come over.
waiter:''Any orders please?''
me:''give me 1 set Mediter feet and add-on with a creamy baked-rice.''
*The waiter looks not patient*
sis:''give me 1 lasagna.''
waiter:''out of service.''
sis:''original wings 4 pieces.''
waiter:''out of service.''
sis:''then, give me 1 large platter.''
waiter:''ok, now let me repeat your order. 1 Mediter feets, 1 creamy baked-rice, and then 1 large platter.''
15 minutes later
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Order placed in.
Woww.....so 'big' gei???
not like the picture we saw in the menu just now...
OMG!!!! the soup of the day....
SO SALTY, MAN!!!!
MAU SAYA KENA DARAH TINGGI????

When we make our payment, nobody sitting at the counter..
haiz....why Malaysia customer service so poo??!!???!??!??

No comments: