Monday, July 27, 2009

Rave2Save 2009 at KDU

Last Saturday, I just join with my friends to the charity activity at KDU.
At about 1pm, I went Taman Bahagia to fetch him at LRT station.
After deciding to have our lunch, we went to IKEA to enjoy our afternoon at there.

My lunch menu:

Then we
.
.
.
.
.

At about 3.30pm, we ran off...
Arrived at KDU about 4.30pm...
Damn sesak.....many cars....
Then meet up with Brandon Liu and his friends....


Then walk out to KDU....

then start leppak-ing in there...
Why no leng lui and leng zai???
I saw many cute puppies for us to bring home...
Free for us....
But sorry....
I scare dogs!!!!
Then watch performances....
Nice performance....great dance from KDU Dance Club
Thanks all performers and committees for succession this event....
Thanks all the new 'parents' for bring all the puppies home...
Finally meet up with An Honest Mistake....
Nice to meet you!!!


No comments: