Thursday, July 16, 2009

New Semester...

This few weeks is the most busier week to me...
On the 6th July, I almost running in the whole college.
On that early morning, I started my car from my house at the 7am.
Then when i arrived at college, seen to be most difficult thing happen in front of me.
There are many other colleagues lining up for registration.
I try my best to squeeze into the long line.....
After half an hour, the officer came out from the room and court 50 person per time to enter the hall to check-in.
Luckily, I squeezes in...
If not, I had to sleep beside the road!!!!! *laugh*

This time my fake changed...
Our hostel is not as usual we stay.
Females hostel is located at the old block beside the canteen.

OMG!!!!!
HOw????
What to do now????
Other choices???????

Answers:
No choice....
Nothing can do....
Dunno how.....

Coz this new semester, there are 500 more new students coming in....
So senior should moved to another side....

This is my fake for this semester.....
ACCEPT IT!!!!
YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT!!!!

But those disadvantages had been covered by those advantages....
My car got a special parking...
My room got private toilet....
My room got WIFI.....
My room got private bathroom.....
My room near by canteen....
*laugh*

Now I am in a new environment....

Stay tune for more updates....

No comments: