Saturday, July 11, 2009

Backpack [part 3]

Penang is my next stop...
I arrived at here at abt 10.30pm.
So late..manz..!!!!
Then we quickly take the ferry to Georgetown.
When I change coins in the counter, the worker ask me whether i am a Japanese!!!??!!?
Haha....*laugh*
I look like a Japanese leh !!??!!!???!!!
When we reach there, the time already 11pm.
The teksi driver took us to the cheapest hotel....
It located at Penang Road.
When we arrived there, we saw many 'chickens'.
Then we ran away from the hotel....
After comparing those near by hotel, we finally found a cheap but nice hotel.
It costs us rm 60 per night.


In the next morning, we packed our things then have our breakfast in those Kopitiam...
These are our breakfast....







Then we continue our journey....
These are the places where we visit....
All scenes are we past...




My next stop will be in Perak...
Stay Tune...
More updates coming on.....

No comments: