Sunday, July 5, 2009

Backpack [part 1]

On the 29th June 2009, at 6 in the morning, I get up from my bed and start my journey today....After clean up myself, my daddy send me to the airport.
Because of the H1N1, I be forced to wear mask during the journey...

The first thing we do after arrived at Langkawi International Airport is rent a car....
It costs us rm 70 for 2 days.
After that we get our direction to the near by accommodation.
After comparing all the price, we decide to stay in Amzar Motel.
It just rm 35 per night.
It is a chalet with a ceiling fan, a bathroom, a television, a double bed, a cupboard.



Then we travel to Makam Mahsuri.


Having lunch in a restaurant named Summer...
We had mixed rice only...=(


Then continue our journey in few places...



























More update coming up soon....

No comments: