Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My weekend

Such a busy month for me...
Last weekend really TIRED!!
I went up to the north with my lovely public transport- BUS!
A big long story to tell you guys...
Do you try before??
Take the same KTM from KL Sentral to Subang within 1 hour??
I feel so BORED to take twice a day!!
All about my "good" brother!!
lol.....
Our conversation started like that....

Me: Gor, I am in Subang Jaya KTM now...
Bro: Okay, I am in office now. You walk to Subang Empire and wait me at the G floor la..I will come down to fetch you to my office...( his office is in the 7th floor in Subang Empire)
Me: Ok!!
(After 3 minutes, I arrived!!)
Me: Gor, I am at G floor now...
Bro: Okay, I will come down now.....wait me!!
(After 5 minutes, he is here..)
Bro: Hey, where you want to go now? How you want to go Soon gor 's place?
Me: I want to wait him here or Sunway Pyramid also can la...
Bro: What time he will finish his work? Or you want me to send you to his office?
Me: Okay also la, I tell him now...
Bro: Let's go now...
Me: Okay!
(After 30 minutes)
Bro: Okay la..I left you here la..Bye!!
Me: OMGGggggggggggggggggGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTH!! WTF!! WHY AM I HERE AGAIN?? KL SENTRAL???what's wrong???

I have to take again the only transportation to get back to Subang Jaya!!
*SHIT* What to do now??
Have to squeeze in again!
Conclusion is Don't call him send me again!!
And my week ended with those photos....
Here comes some productions!!









No comments: