Sunday, March 13, 2011

My 1st Time being here- Taman Pertanian Shah Alam

Today, a nice Saturday, a sunny day with great weather!!
I woke up early in this great morning.
Thanks, God.
After clean-up myself, the journey started with a great breakfast of a bowl of Pan Mee....=)


Then, my brother drives us to the park.
YEEPEEE~~~~~

There it is!! TAMAN PERTANIAN SHAH ALAM, SELANGOR


A place I wish to go since N years ago......
And today, I reached here.....
Let's grab some photos here.....





We "plan" to have a bicycle rental there when we 1st step in here.
But, we can't get even we wait for it!!
Because today, Saturday + School Holiday = MANY HUMANsssssssssssssssssssssssssss
So, 
Equation, final decision = No. 1 1 bus + WALK with our LEG!!



There are actually 2 parts in this big forest.
We walk for the 1st part which is just 3.5km from the entrance to the place for Skytrek Adventure.
Then, it took us almost 30 minutes to reach there.
It was really TIRED!!! My body was full with "water."
The sweat runs down like raindrops from my head to my leg!!!*hebat*
After this walk, finally we decide to take the bus get back to the entrance!!*haha*
Then, we changed another bus to the other part!!


The park is full with these big,old trees.


The rain forest!!
There is a Agro Forestry Conservatory...
It is near Skytrek Entrance.

The day ended with this animal park...


The day ended with a great lunch in Klang.
Moon Hou Restaurant , a old stylish restaurant with those aunties....
Should try if you are nearby....
Quite delicious dishes...air-codded!!

No comments: