Thursday, March 17, 2011

Fireflyz on AIR now!!

Walao weiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii......................
Finally I find YOU!!
A big GREAT NEWs from YOU!!
I am waiting for YOU long long time ago!!
And NOW, is NOW, HERE!!!

YEEEPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes!! It's YOU- Fireflyz!!

Launched on April 3, 2007, Firefly, your community airline, is operated by Fly Firefly Sdn Bhd, and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Malaysian Airline System Berhad. 
Operating out of the Penang and Subang hubs initially and now the Main Terminal Building of Kuala Lumpur International Airport, Firefly provides connections to various points within Malaysia, Southern Thailand, Singapore and Sumatera of Indonesia, aligning itself with the Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT) agenda.
Fireflyz now is having offer now!! 
The low fare tickets are being around ME now!!!
Just surf the web!!
And I got THIS!!


I just helped my aunt book for her holiday in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah for her holiday...
Then I manage to get the cheap tickets leh!!
Now I know, not only AirAsia (EVERYONE CAN FLY), 
but Fireflyz (Your Community Airline)!!!
I get the ticket per person just cost me RM58 for 2 ways!!
Really cheap leh!!


I believe that fireflyz can also made US fly!!!
Because their aim is to bring communities closer by overcoming geographical constraints through our network of point-to-point flights, link the world to the communities we serve and contribute to local economies by growing trade and tourism. 
Thanks to our code-share arrangements with Malaysia Airlines, we’re also able to introduce the wonders of Southeast Asia to travelers from beyond this region.

YOU CAN DO IT, fireflyz!!

No comments: