Sunday, May 23, 2010

Semester break happening

Actually this semester break is a quite boring holiday for me...
My holiday already happened in 2 weeks.
I start to feaze with my life currently!!!

I had my part time now in a small place which name family planning association.
I am now learning how to do some medic works which is quite easy with some hard learning skills being happen during my 1st time.

I learn how to be a well-known person who are doing some reservations and facilitation works to the patients.
Majority of the patients are all Chinese which are all scare to go for checking ,pap smear and other gynecology substances in the hospital.

In my working place, I learn to do ECG which is Electrocardiogram.
This is to check our heart bit to reduce the risk of HEART ATTACK!
I am just using this machine to do ECG.


Besides that, I learn to do measure pressure.
Haha.....I can join the work of nursing!!
Can I???
Taking glucose blood test also part of my work.

I have to face all the patients politely with smiling!!!
I am "enjoy" being a "part time NURSE" in this little place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good points and the details are more precise than elsewhere, thanks.

- Thomas