Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Few more days to go

It's the final week for lecturer.
I am now having the final study week in the jungle.
Fighting with so many subjects..
I feel that I want to eat all my books into my stomach so that I can memorize all notes.

But sometimes I try to relax my mind using some special techniques!!
I play with water.

I wash the toilet.
I eat potato chips.

I take photo with her....
I "propose" to her...


Time flied....
I had only 1 more semester in this wonderful greenish world.
People in this green village nice, warmhearted...
After being here 2 years, I think it's time for me to leave here to another huge world.

I will not forget this wonderful memories here.
Lecturers are friendly.
I know a big "HOTDOG"....
I "LOVE" this "BURGER"....
I Like to wear Baju Kurung...


Taken just a moment before...

1 comment:

Ken Wooi said...

time sure flies.. all the best :)