Monday, October 11, 2010

A great weekend

I enjoy my life currently.
I do meaningful things.
I love my life full with freedom.


I went to KL again.
Taking the suck KTM!!
I wait for the train almost 2 hours.*WTH*

Then I have to squeeze into the stupid cabin.

After N-hours inside the train, I reached Midvalley.
Meet with a guy there.
Blowing water there.
Watching movie there.
Finally I saw Donnie Yen's muscles!!*woohoo*
So nice, man!!!


Then I continue my journey with sucker KTM!!
I reach my sister's place.
Then we step into the forest to have our dinner.
This is the 1st time i step in.
This is the 1st time i can't even finish my dishes.


We ate at the Bubba Gump.

The nice onion rings.
I had my seafood baked rice.
Full of cheese...(so Fat)...
And I drink whole glass of peanut jam!!

haha....Peanut jam as a drink??Funny, right??
The dishes are quite nice....

BUT!!
I CAN'T FINisHED iT!!!

Gosh!!!Don't you believe that???

The great plate full of rice, made me crazy and headache!!
I can't finish it leh!!*laugh*


The drink cost me RM1890!!!
But the food over role is okay la... 

Enjoy my weekend...
I want to go shopping too...
Window shopping la...haiz!!no cash flow la!!=(

No comments: