Sunday, October 10, 2010

Good Bye, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri

I have a great night.
I feel so happy.
I took many photos.
It is a party in my college.

It is 27 syawal , 3 more days to end up with Hari Raya Aiditfitri!

I used to kacau them during preparation.


Our college Majlis Perwakilan Pelajar hold a great "Open House" in our college to celebrate this great festival. 
To achieve 1Malaysia concept, they invite us to be there to celebrate Hari Raya Aidilfitri. 
I wear Baju Kurung again in my college.
The pearl white with purple color's flowers Baju Kurung brings the wonderful night more wonderful.
There are also many activities on that day.
We have "Battles of the band" ." Pertandingan Busana"....
My Chinese course mate took part in the competition.
This cute guy with his napkin!!*laugh*
Although she didn't win anything, she really good because she had try it.
I am proud of her.
 My course mates!!
This is my 5th semester in my college.
This is the last Raya celebration in this college.
Hope that I can have more chance to participate in such activity!!
With my ex-room mate.
SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI!!

No comments: