Sunday, September 26, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Real

What I love DiGi iPhone 4 plan??
I love iDiGi 88.
Why??
Because the lovely DiGi gives me a great chance to connect with my lovely family and my Lover!
I can do many calls without any LIMITS!!
I love the iDiGi 88 is so great!!
You know why??


iDiGi 88 provide FREE USAGE MONTHLY CALL, MMS, SMS, Internet!!
What???I 'm Dreaming???Dreaming,no la!!!*slap*
Call my darling without limits leh!!
SMS with my lovely friends and family without limits leh!!
Lagi ada!!
iDiGi 88 provides me a great offer lagi!!
All usage networks with the LOWEST RATE!!
WHAT oh??Dreaming again???!!??*slap*
1GB internet geng lol!!!!


Because of this nice OFFERS, I signed for it!!!
wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka.......................SO CHEAP!!!
Don't miss out this SPECIAL GIFT from lovely DiGi~~~~~
DiGi, the always smart choice!!!

No comments: