Sunday, September 26, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Play

I use to play with my brother's iPod touch N years before!!
I love to have his iPod touch to play games!!
But.....
iPhone 4 is mostly doing everything I WANT!!!
The App For Fun & Games is the most attractive part for me!!
The width of LCD screen provides me a great place to have fun with iPhone 4!!
I want to have a 3D screen for me with my GAMES!!

The Gyro+Accelerometer bring the world with acceleration, full 3D attitude, and rotation rate.
The great Gyro including the full 3D attitude provides me a nice scene for me during GAMING!!

The rotation rate is Fabulous!
When i use to play touch hockey, the nice rotation I even can't get in other brand.

The FULL 3D attitude can make me crazy with "Rock Band".
The great play will get high!!
haha.....haha....hahaha....
 Plant vs. Zombie!!

My favorite game!!

No comments: