Saturday, June 6, 2009

Holiday Week [part 1]

This few weeks, I feel boring at home.
Everyday I seldom go out and stay at home facing the walls....
Last Tuesday, I went to the hospital with my auntie.
My aunt has an appointment with Mr.Bernard, doctor of orthopedic in Hospital Tuanku Jaafar, Seremban. The appointment for this time maybe was the last appointment,coz Mr. Bernard will be transfer to Hospital Kuala Pilah. Although he was transferred to there, he still will come back to here for his operations and appointments. He is a professional orthopedic doctor in Seremban. My aunt will do her hip operation on the 10th June 2009. This hip problem has made her heache since 2008. The bones are crack and joints are incoordinate. The nervous system is facing problem now and made her can't smell anything. This operation is the 6th times after being 10 years ago. The ankles now are swelling. This made her can't walk fast and while she is walking, the bones are craking and give out sound. The most difficulty is the anesthesia part. Because she is also facing oestroporosis and made her can't move her neck higher. The anesthetist told us that if she can't made it, they will use the anesthetis needle to her waist.
Hope that the operation will sucess and my aunt will fully recover from this illness.....

No comments: