Wednesday, June 24, 2009

1st day....

Today is my 1st day being a volunteer in RSH Sport House.
This morning, I woke up at 8.30am.
After cleaning up, I rush to have my breakfast and pack some food for my auntie....
Then i drove to the center and start my work today.
I drove until 120km/h.
I arrived at there on 10.30am.
When I arrived at there, I sign for my attendance.
Then after the short briefing, we start packing all the things into the bags provided.
Firstly, we pull off all the plastic bags and prepare all the bags into sequence.
Then, we are divided into 11 groups.
Each 2 persons in charge a part of the packing.
Although it was tired, I feel very happy and fun.
I learn many experiences in being a volunteer in this activity.
We finish our jobs at 5.45pm.
Then we clear away all the rubbish.

No comments: