Saturday, November 6, 2010

IF I HAD RAPUNZEL’S HAIR

Birthday wishes normally most of them hope to have a wonderful life style in the coming future.
Normally, we will wish we can get iPhone 4, Nintendo Wii, Sony PSP,.....MONEY!!
But, for me, I am the special 1!!
My best wishes for my birthday wish is to have a little bit more hair grow on my head!!*Gosh*

I am a gal with a short hair...My hair are all slender.
When my hair is wet condition, I feel so shame!!

I think the most reason is I'm born with my mom's genetic!!
My mom is a woman with quite little hair la...
I am so "unlucky" to follow her gene!!
Haiz....my stupid sister used to laugh at my "botak" head!!*Gosh*
If I had RAPUNZEL'S HAIR, I think I will laugh until all my teeth drops!!*evil laugh*


As the follow video lol!!! wakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakakaka!!!!
My Rapunzel hair will be the most popular topic in my hometown here...then I will become famous.
Even I can use my hair to swept the floor...*laugh*

Then I can save more energy to do other things...

Besides that, I can use my Rapunzel's hair as my wings, then I can fly where I wanna to be!!
I can save my air-ticket...

But if I have Rapunzel's hair, I scare I look stranger to human but a good friend with ANIMALS!!*laugh*

I may have the same hair one day....
I can be the Rapunzel too...
I want to see whether my hair longer than Rapunzel..Then on that time, I can be the REAL Rapunzel!!
The next movie will be Nick's hair!!!wakakakakakaka!!

The movie is coming soon!!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

we did the same post

harold eswar said...

nice blog entry...come see mine!