Friday, April 9, 2010

ANgry....anGRY.....@ngrY!!!!!

Finally, I get up my assignment entry. I feel so free and my shoulders become lighter compare to last time.
I feel so angry today because my college really made me so upset about the line over this jungle.
I want to complain to the student affair department but I didn’t do it at all.
The student representative did not do their responsibility though out this substances happen.
This problem starts during all the time.
It begun since the beginning of the semester starts.
My college mates feel fair up to this problem. Our school maintaining department so disappointed us. The staffs here are all ‘black faces’.
They will just smile and talk to you when they receive some presents from you.
Conclusion is, the college LOVES mOney!!!$$$$$$$$$

Hope that I can leave the jungle soon!!!Help!!!

No comments: