Monday, September 28, 2009

Pd trip

I am just came back from Pd yesterday.
I really had a wonderful time with my family and friends.
This raya having a damn boring holiday, but after few days i am having a nice, relaxing holiday!!

Thanks to everyone who bring me to the wonderful time.


I had been so long time leaving from those peaceful and comfortable sea..

When you listen to the sea, and enjoying the sea breeze you will......
The warm sunshine bring you to the world of peaceful.....
When sea water spread on your legs, the comfortable is different from the water we bath...
The smell of the sea water is something that we are to imagine...
In this Pd trip, during our way back we found a new destination..
This place located in a very mystery place- Oil Palm Field
In this field, there is a hot spring water....

The place is a big water hole.
The source of the hot water is from the ground.

This hot water like our Pedas Hot Spring.
More than 100 degree Celsius!!!!
Look my sole of the foot...
Look red after 1 minute...
Time pass like Ferrari!!!
Time to say goodbye to PD!!
Bye!!!My wonderful Port Dickson....

No comments: