Sunday, September 6, 2009

Last Friday!!

actually this week is my test 1...
But i ran here ran there....
Friday din have test so we ran to Tampin and Malacca....
We took a bus to Tampin to have a short visit to hua's auntie place....
She own a noodles stall...
She belanja us to eat.....
I had order a bowl of laksa...
so......so............so.........delicious~~~~
When you eat laksa, you should add-on some little ''oyster''~
then you add some chilies....
sure you will get a different taste~~
MUST TRY IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Then we ran off around Tampin here...
This is my 1st time in this place.
Although it is so near from my college, i seldom went there....
SEE.............I AM A GOOD GIRL!!!
*laugh*
Then we took bus ran back to Alor Elephant!!!
It just took us about 25 minutes from Tampin to Alor Elephant!!!

After few minutes......
We are back to origin!!!
*laugh*
I straight away drove to Malacca...
On the way to Malacca, I saw a new style Jalur Gemilang..

All the 14 states flags are join together...
It is so underneath with our new slogan......
Satu Malaysia, Rakyat Didahulukan,Pencapaian Diutamakan!!!


We went shopping at Dataran Pahlawan.
At about 6.30pm, we went Jonker Walk...

I saw something new here...

It is a guest house...
Slogan: Bed & Breakfast here!!!
It is very nice place...
In front of this building is shop selling souvenirs, and behind is a guest house...

No comments: