Monday, December 27, 2010

This is called CELELBRATION!!

The 25th December 2010, a Hot Christmas in Malaysia.
As usual, I celebrate with my friends.
And for this year, I went Port Dickson.
I am the one who bring them to this wonderful, nice beach to enjoy the sunshine and the"clean" sea water!!
I woke up at 5.30am to prepare the food for our picnic....
I cooked fried bihun, fried rice, fried chicken, french fries, fried sausages.....
Besides that, we done our BBQ in the afternoon...*damn HOT*
                          The preparation for our FIRE!!

And finally, we GET IT!!

We play, we laugh, we chit-chat, we eat....
They have a BANANA session!!*laugh*
There are total of 8 join us to Port Dickson included me la....
My friend's mom, who is not been here before join us.
The cute auntie helps us to "jaga" our bags, food...*laugh*
The 3 little boys follow as well... 1 more HILANG!!*laugh*
The another 1 is here la!!

The most happiest people in this journey...
They enjoy playing beside the beach...
They get themselves some hermit crabs...

 A new friend meet in this picnic.

Having a crazy photo shooting with them...
The time for me to practice my skills...
Let me show off my skills....

It's time for some advertisement!!
Leng luis giving us some shoot!!*laugh*
There are 2 version in long haired and short haired....
Let's check it out with the photos...
 

Time flied...The year of 2010 is gonna to end soon...
But I stronger believe that our friendship will never end until we left this world.
I love to travel!!

No comments: