Monday, December 20, 2010

Happy Sunday

WOooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......
Just back from Subang Empire Gallery
a place which located behind Subang Parade which my brother's office location toooooo....
 
 Christmas tree @ office....
 
Do some shopping session there with daddy, sister, summer de mocha, auntiesssss.....
But the most amazing thing is I DIDN'T GET ANY STUFFS FOR MYSELF!!!
The beautiful Christmas decorations are so nice, whitely, amazing....
I can feel the environment is so peaceful, warm...


I saw this wonderful, crazy skeleton!!
Is it looks like me??*laugh*
As usual, I took much photos tooo...
I should have my New Year's wish here too...
Hope I can get an iPhone now!! *dream-ing*
Lastly, I would like to wish you.......
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2011....

No comments: