Monday, January 25, 2010

Funny Sunday

Yesterday just had a short shopping in TimeSquare.
Although I try to not buying any substances and making many rubbish inside my house,but I still left the house early morning and stuck into the KTM and have my funny Sunday.

I went for movie time with the tittle of 'incredible soldier' .
A nice movie but not too many spectators.*sad*

The whole cinema is not more than 20 peoples.

Then after a 2 hours past, the movie end up with the nice ending.

It's time to SHOPPING!!!*yeah*

I just walk here and there for some searching on BOYS!!*laugh*

I walk into a stall which is selling caps and try on it.

I look fresh *really* when i put on cap.


But my final decision is "NOT TO BUY!!!" *laugh*

Then I went to Sg.Wang for a short lepak-ing....

This time I changed my goal...

I look on leng-lui & leng-moi & leng-zai!!!

Because of weekend, it seem to be much.

But not too suitable for me cause they are all mui mui zai & leng zai!!!*ISH*

Too small...look too childish!!

Finally my goal haven't hit!!*laugh*
And I ran back home and use my blanket put until closed my head and sleep until this morning~~~*chao*

P/S: Yesterday is my 1st time having a window shopping without any purchases...I JUST USE UP RM45.00!!! *laugh*

I like this photo so much!!!*muackz*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the great post. I've been searching for blogs like this now for 30 minutes and i finall found one
that's worthwhile. I'm really into video games, do you have any information on the new Call of Duty? I know this
is off topic, but I thought I'd ask. Thanks...oh also, I have some video game writings if you want to check them
out. Here are a few of them

Magic The Gathering Tournament
Magic The Gathering Ravnica
Play Video Games