Sunday, May 24, 2009

Wonderful weekend..

Yesterday morning, after having my breakfast at SS 19, I went on to Klang.
After arriving at Klang, I went to Centro Mall.
Normally Sat and Sun there is nobody will climb up from bed early in the morning.
But tdy when i arrived in here abt 11am, there was full of people and cars....
Hey,man.....don't u all sleeping in the house ????
So early come out for what ????

After entering into the mall, I saw thousands of people crowd there....
Wah sei.....so crowed man.....
Let's squeeze in.....
The ladies are busying 'searching' their little carry....

Coz there was a big warehouse Sales that selling GUESS, RAOUL, BANANA REPUBLIC,NIKE,NAUTICAL,LA SENZA .....
The handbag which is GUESS branded just selling in the price of RM100 each.

So cheap....man....
And other items are also cheap at all....
If u r a HSBC cardholder, u also get a 10% discount for all items...*laugh*
My brother's girlfriend is the cardholder, so we get......*laugh*

After squeezing into the hall, we put on our legs to the handbags part....
We search 3 different design bags and finally brought them home.....
*laugh*
Then we also search for watches....
I get myself a NIKE TIMING....

yeah....yeah...my new wrist watch!!!

It just cost my such price....*laugh*

After finish 'making war', we 'run bck' to our home.

I went to KGSAAS for a swim.
My elder brother bring me to KELAD GOLF SULTAN AZLAN AZIZ SHAH in Shah Alam.

I made myself into the pool.
After finish swimming, i went to sauna and jizzing....*laugh*


Abt 8pm, we went to have our dinner in Restoran Bee Bee Hao in Bukit Tinggi...
We eat steamboat and some seafood....*laugh*
This restaurant food are delicious and the price is valueable...

Although I felt very tired, but this weekend i fill in all my time....

No comments: