Thursday, May 14, 2009

Wat happen to you???

Yesterday nite, i had read 1 of my ex- school mate 's blog....The contents are so scary..... I felt not well after reading his blog.....
Y this incident will happen to him??
Isn't he should do such thing through tat ppl??
I feel very disappointing to him....
A 19 years old boy, with a good future, well looking person, an honest ppl, although sometimes he is a bit crazy in doing somethings.....
I chat with him until late nite, but he still stubborn to his own self....
Whr is his kind-heart ed??
Will he become a murderer??
My brain appear so many question marks??
Can i help him tide over this crisis??
How can i help him??
Can someone give me some suggestions???

I really need help from all my frens......

hElP
.
..
...
hELp.
..
...
HeLp
.
..
...
hElp.
..
...
HeLP.
..
...

No comments: