Thursday, May 7, 2009

Exam week

this week i m very busy......
every nite, i study...study...study...study
keep study until i feel my brain is becoming bigger and bigger....
1st day, i faced in business law.....
this subject is the more complicated subject to me..
i need to remember all the act in contact act 1950....and act 1967.
haiz....
2nd day is microeconomics...
this subject also need to study all the notes that given by lecturer.
3rd day is the happiest day to me.
bcoz its my favorite subject financial account.
*laugh*
I juz need to do all the exercises given...
*laugh*
4th day is basic writing skills...
this is also easy to me....
i juz need to write an essay and answer some questions...
*laugh*
finally....
.
.
.
.
5th day a bad subject
Costing....
I also duno how to face this subject..
coz my lecturer also canceled our lecture....
*sad*
*sad*

No comments: