Saturday, March 28, 2009

Tdy Special@my home......

Actually tis morning 8am i m following my daddy to the market........but coz of yesterday nite i play until tdy 2am, so.....



i wake at....



when i finish my clean up myself, i saw sumthing on the table.Ooooooo.....i m late!!!!@@

besides tat, i saw my favourite.....

THx DAddy.....
Love u,muacks......



then i quickly begun my schedle tdy!!!
i take all the clothes to my 'little garden' for drying...

few minutes later

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
........................................

den den den den..............................................

my job complete!!! yaahooooooooooooooooooo~~~~~

Then i wrap all the 'yesterday clothes'....[coz yesterday play,din do my ''job'']

*laugh*


see.....i wrap all the clothes so tidy!!








No comments: