Sunday, January 9, 2011

A Late post - Happy New Year 2011

Having a great countdown party with my dearest....
Went to this nice place in Johor Bharu to celebrate this wonderful day with all new FRIENDS!!
My journey started in the late morning about 11.30am.
I drove to a small village, Machap Baru, Melaka to meet friend.
After an hour, I arrived in this well-known Chinese Hakka village, Machap Baru.

After arrived, my friend, Soo Hwee brings me to a traditional coffee shop to have a bowl of RED MEE and a bowl of WANTAN!!

 
This RED MEE is so special, the taste is so nice, delicious although it looks so RED, oily.

After enjoying this wonderful RED MEE, we continue our journey to Johor Bharu.
The smooth traffic bring our journey more wonderful and enjoyable...
After 3 hours, we ARRIVED!!
Meet another new friend, Soo Juan, the head of JB....
Then head to the grand show in the office at Taman Molek, JB..
Started the meeting at about 9pm...
A new year started with a best mood, with lots of wishes...
Hope that I can have a wonderful year in the Rabbit year- 2011!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 =)

No comments: