Sunday, February 7, 2010

Tiger is coming!!!

CNY is near to my house and my job started.

This weekend I am doing my house cleaning for this coming Tiger CNY....

Although there are 4 family members in my house including dad, mom, sis and me, they are all working area...

And for me, for the non-working area, I have to do all works at home as a 'part time maid'.

Every weekend seem that I will be back home on Friday, I will be my house special maid to clean my house and cook for them..

And yesterday I started cleaning since I woke up from the bed.

Firstly, I use the special mob which is borrowed from my aunt to clean the windows.

Then I start putting off all the curtains and put into the washing machine to wash.

I took off all the sofa's curtains to clean too.

Then I continue my washing session.

I clean all the micro dust in the cupboards and walls....

After 3 hours, I FINISHED IT!!!

But yesterday really not so good cause I didn't have any meal from the morning until the evening.

I terpaksa cook myself for dinner seem that my dad have to work at night.*GOSH*

But it is worth although i feel tired.

Because Chinese New Year 2010 is coming.

It just left for 7 days more.*laugh*

I want extra angpau money not angpau pack, dad,mom,sis!!!

Remember leh!!!*laugh*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Easily I acquiesce in but I dream the list inform should prepare more info then it has.

Tekkaus said...

Hopefully you'll receive more ang pow money. :) Happy CNY.

Nick Chang journal said...

@Tekkaus: you too..Happy CNY!!

Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks