Monday, August 31, 2009

Today~~

Finally, I'm freedom!!
I have locked into a cage about 3 days....
This morning after wake up from the bed, my sis phone me that she will coming over Subang at the noon...
Yeah!!!*laugh*
I had been waiting today long long time ago....
Of coz lah!!!
I quickly jump from the bed, then clean up myself..
Then we plan to have our meal at IKANO!!*damn many people*
Ikano is a place which famous in CHICKEN WINGS & MEET BALL!!!*yummy*



Let me start my intro...
Chicken Wings are most popular dishes at here...
The chicken wings are cook exactly on time...
The inner part of the wings are juicy...
When you start snap at it, the meat split out juice and the meat is so tender...
Compare with others, Ikano's dishes are much delicious...*laugh*

2nd dish is MEAT BALL!!


The most special about this meat ball is the sauce....
Mushroom sauce added with blueberry sauce is the most wonderful match IN THE WORLD!!!!
When meat ball stain with blueberry sauce, the taste is different...
YOU MUST TRY IT!!!

The price here is reasonable...
But!!
When you are try to get here on weekends, please be early...
Coz the parking is full after 12pm....
Come join us here...

*P/S*: Don't forget to have a slide of cake and buy some curry puff on the ground floor here..It's nice too!!!

No comments: